Sooooooo I kinda made a vlog

Yeah.  Can’t say I’m exactly photogenic or good at talking but I was too lazy to write down stuff so I recorded myself saying it instead (and now here I am writing something to tell you about it… IRONY…).  The video’s terrible I know.  And I pretty much regretted doing it the second I posted it.  I’m pretty sure this is how 25% of the people who make porn feel after their first day on the job (the other 75%, of course, is too proud of their impressive assets to notice).

 

Anyways, I’ve decided to share this abomination with you all.  Who knows.  Maybe I’ll do another one or two.  I’d much rather just write things out and put them on this blog but sometimes things just ain’t that easy and Big Daddy isn’t feeling up to it.

Either way, here’s the blog entry.  Enjoy.  Or throw your computer in disgust.  Either one is acceptable.  Even both.

 

I was actually more nervous making that dumb thing than I should have been.  I mean, it’s not like anyone’s going to be watching that.  Hell, no one reads this blog for Pete’s sake. 

 

Anyways, I think I’m going to start writing more.  

See ya around,

Stephen Tetsu

Advertisements

One thought on “Sooooooo I kinda made a vlog

  1. Pingback: Jacquel Rassenworth on The Write Stuff | The Jacquel Rassenworth Blog

What have you got to say for yourself???

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s