Stephen’s dumb plot ideas for NBC’s hit drama ‘This is Us’ that probably wouldn’t be worse than what may actually happen on the show now that it’s become inherently obvious they’re just making stuff up as they go along:
- Jack not actually dead but was actually abducted by North Korea and turned into a sleeper agent.
- The third triplet actually survived, is now hunting down his siblings for revenge.
- Kate is now pregnant with triplets. Was never actually fat in the first place.
- Randall was actually a twin and his brother is now hunting him for revenge.
- They’re all dead and Jack’s the one who’s alive.
- People actually care about one of the non-Randall stories for once (not gonna happen).
- Kevin wins an Oscar for his war movie, is recruited by the CIA to be a spy.
- Jack had another brother who didn’t die in ‘Nam and is a Muppet named Ned. Uncle Ned decides to move in with Randall.
- Uncle Ned also has terminal cancer.
- The entire show is actually set in the Upside Down.
Go ahead, NBC. You’re welcome.